iSECURE is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Cybersecurity Engineer. This candidate must have hands-on experience working directly with clients to determine services and solutions necessary in a cybersecurity environment. This candidate will drive the relationship with the client through good communication skills.
- A degree in Cybersecurity, or related qualification/work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in Cybersecurity.
- Experience working with top compliance frameworks including: NIST, HIPAA, NYS Shield, etc.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), SIEM, Endpoint Security and Office 365 Security.
- Experience performing security audits and testing.
- Proficiency in multiple security tools used in auditing and assessments.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written, especially technical writing
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and ethical hacking techniques.
- Work with clients directly to determine security needs including recommendations on assessment and solutions.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand client requirements and timelines.
- Understand the Cybersecurity solutions that iSECURE sells and be able to recommend to clients when appropriate.
- Perform Internal & External Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests
- Perform Compliance audits/assessments
- Perform Security Gap Analysis
- Produce Technical and Executive Reports
- Present reports to senior level teams
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 20%.
- Health Benefit Contribution
- Dental and 401K Options
- Generous PTO
Salary is commensurate with experience.