iSECURE is looking for a self-motivated and passionate student seeking a job in the cybersecurity field. This candidate must have at least 3 years of college education completed. Seeking an individual to assist in vulnerability and penetration testing and reporting.
- 3 + years of college education focusing on IT/Cybersecurity
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude, motivated, and a team player
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to apply technical concepts to problem solving
- Experience using open-source cybersecurity assessment tools
- Understanding of cybersecurity compliance
- Technical writing experience a plus
- Experience/Exposure using Rapid7, RapidFire, Nmap, Nessus, Kalinux, Acuentix, a plus
- Exposure to ethical hacking
- Work with the Lead Security Engineer to assist in Testing, Auditing and Reporting
Salary is commensurate with experience.