iSECURE, LLC is looking for a qualified representative that will be responsible for growing Net New customer sales while also addressing customer demands in their assigned territory or vertical. This representative will help maintain and grow iSECURE’s reputation as a trusted cyber security resource.
The Senior Account Executive will oversee and execute all aspects of the sales cycle. The candidate must possess a hunter personality and be willing and able to build new relationships within a territory while also maintaining and growing an existing customer portfolio. In order to be successful in this role the SAE must take a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards. The SAE must be a Highly motivated self-starter with great organization and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (duties are not limited to following):
- Developing and qualifying leads
- Phone prospecting
- Attend events
- Setting up appointments
- Preparing and presenting sales proposals
- Closing deals
- Handling various account information
- Must display accountability along with desire for personal growth and ownership.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; combination of education/experience in technology sales will be considered
- Channel experience preferable- whether in a VAR or Vendor Capacity
- Experience in working large enterprise accounts and managing the sales cycle from inception to close.
- 2 years sales experience preferably in B2B
- Internet marketing sales experience preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals
- Attention to details and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills i.e. written/verbal
BASE SALARY: Commensurate on Experience
HEALTH and DENTAL BENEFITS: High Deductible and Co-Pay Plan available
PAID TIME OFF: Includes holiday, sick time, and vacation time
Quarterly Commissions Schedule