Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Do you have the right person, at the right time, with the right skill set, when you need it?
A vCISO offers a cost-effective approach to your organization's security program.
As a vCISO, iSECURE provides an objective, proven security expert who will work with your organization to accomplish the requirements of what an in-house CISO would. Our vCISO will work to strengthen and reinforce your information security or information technology team.
You have the benefit of a multifaceted security team that can identify and mitigate vulnerabilities, establish security best practices, and implements the right technology to protect your business operations.
- iSECURE Focuses on a Proactive & Preventative Approach to Cybersecurity.
- Staff Augmentation
- Options! Customize to the needs of the Business with Flexible Time.
- On-Demand Experience
- Multi-Year Options offer Savings
Reports & Goals for your Organization
- Executive Summary with Detailed Risks
- Remediation Roadmap
- Year Over Year Gap Analysis that Offers Changes & Risks
Our vCISO service provides valuable insight on how to enhance your security posture and is an extension of your IT team.
Here are just a few areas where we can assist:
- Security Awareness Training Services
- Vulnerability Management Monitoring
- Data Breach Management
- Data Loss Prevention Implementation
- Compliance Initiatives (PCI, FERPA, FACTA, HIPAA, SOX)
- Security Program Design
- Security Standards (ISO 27001, NIST, FISMA, FFIEC)
- Identity and Access Management Security Architecture Design and deployment
- Policy Writing
- BYOD Strategies
- Risk Reviews
- Audit Remediation and Audit Management
- Incident Response