With the current global tensions, experts predict a rise in cyber threats.
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has released a SHIELDS UP advisory for all US organizations.
CISA's SHIELDS UP advisory provides organizations with key information on mitigating these cyber threats:
- Reduce the likelihood of detrimental cyber threats by incorporating access management steps, updating software, and more.
- Steps organizations can follow to detect potential intrusions: is your team ready for a cyberattack? Is your entire network protected by anti-virus and anti-malware?
- Educate your organization on how to respond to threats with a new or updated incident response plan, as well as to conduct tabletop exercises to prepare your team for a cyberattack.
- Maximize your organization's preparedness and resilience to cyber threats with key cybersecurity initiatives such as data backups and testing of manual controls.
- Validate that all remote access to the organization's network and privileged or administrative access requires multi-factor authentication.
>> Read the SHIELDS UP Advisory here: https://www.cisa.gov/shields-up